Glutinous Rice Ball - Peanut
Traditional Chinese dessert with various fillings, manufactured frozen with no added preservatives. Great complement of chewy dough texture with sweet fillings.
- Red Bean
- Mao Shan Wang Durian
Halal, Vegetarian, ISO22000, Tasty Singapore
- Sweet Soup
2 pieces pandan leaf
1 small piece ginger (peeled and smashed)
1200ml water, 200g sugar
1 piece taro/yam
- Sweet Soup: Bring 1200ml of water to boil, add pandan leaf, ginger and sugar. Bring to boil again and turn off heat to set aside.
- Peel pumpkin and taro, cut into small pieces.
- In a separate pot, boil pumpkin and taro until soft.
- Serve sweet soup with pumpkin, taro and Glutinous Rice Ball.
• Red Bean Soup
1 cup adzuki red beans
4 cups of water
1/2 cup sugar
- Combine adzuki beans and water in a slow cooker and cook on 'HIGH' for 2 hours.
- Stir in the sugar and cook for another hour, until red beans are soft to your desired texture.
- Serve warm or cold with Glutinous Rice Ball.