Basic Woodworking for Kids: Foundational
Does your child have a keen interest in hands-on play? Are you looking for a way to challenge their skills, engage their senses, and develop their creativity and problem-solving skills?
Our basic woodworking programme may be just the right opportunity for your child!
- Suitable for Ages 8+ (Children less than 8yrs old will need to have another accompanying adult for close supervision)
- No prior experience in woodworking required
- Introduction to wood mediums and types in general circulation
- Identification and proper usage of basic woodworking tools
- Understanding basic construction and structural considerations
Check Description below for more info.
Duration: 3 sessions lasting 3 hours each
Dates: Selected Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays of the school holiday period
Timing: 9.30am – 12.30pm
Please indicate your child’s name upon registering for this workshop. Thank you!